Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You!

This week has been absolutely crazy! Bear (oh "Bear" is Clair's nickname ever since he was little and that is what everyone calls him) is trying to balance school, work, and everything else that we manage to cram into our lives. For some reason we both have a huge problem telling people "no" haha but it makes our lives really exciting because there is never a moment to be bored. So my good friend Tara showed me how to make our blog super cute! This is way too much fun. Except, I want to make the blog glittery and girly but I don't think Bear would really appreciate that. We'll see how long that lasts. ;) So last week was Peach Days and it was a lot of fun minus the fact that there were a billion people there! The parade turned out really great and we had lots of volunteers, so thank you very much we appreciate the support! Today all of the USU employees had to attend a sexual harassment meeting, so now I'm wondering if Bear and I can hug at school...? I sure hope so! Anyways...we hope you all have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment