Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Squeaky *C*L*E*A*N*

So today I get to work and find out that one of our cute little children has gotten the swine flu. So, we sanitized the room inside out, if there were germs in there they aren't there anymore cuz we attacked every one of them. LBA reeked of yummy bleach, so we called the cute facilities assistant to come put fans in our room. Don't worry that cute assistant is Bear! It's all good though. I think people get a little too worked up about the flu anyway. But not all is lost!! I am excited because I don't have class today OR tomorrow! Just think of all the house work that can get done!! If you didn't know, I have this crazy obsession of cleaning. everything. At least the things I can see. I'm only 5'2". My best friends are coming to visit this weekend! Any fun ideas of what we should do?

Bear is working SO hard in his classes. I'm so proud of him, he got a 90% on his chemistry test. He's always on the run. He even builds fires for us early in the morning so our house is nice and toasty warm. On Saturday he spent all day moving our firewood closer to the house so I think we are ready for the snow! Oh MAN, guess what?! K so Bear got this crazy old Soviet Union gun that has a long bayonet on the end of it. So now he runs around the house acting like he's a blood thirsty Russian. It is pretty dang entertaining, but we will probably need to go shoot it soon to get it out of his system. Well, I hope everybody has a great fall break! Don't do anything too crazy. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment