Friday, March 26, 2010

Ha Ha Ha

Back to school after a spring break that seemed way too short! I hope you all had tons of fun. Bear worked all week and I did all of my spring cleaning! It was so nice to get that accomplished! I cannot believe we are 6 weeks away from the END. I love being in college when you can finish a class in 4 months unlike high school where its usually 6 months or year round. Bear will be taking classes again this summer but I chose not to this time. I am looking forward to being a wife and hopefully keeping our garden alive this summer!

This weekend Bear is going shooting with his buddy Abe. I decided to opt out this time and go to lunch with my cousins! We are all about the same age and have way too much fun whenever we get together. We are just a bunch of giggly girls. Then on Saturday night Bear and I are going to a comedy show! Maybe this way I won't have to exercise on Saturday, they say laughing is one of the best exercises for your abs. I don't know about you, but I much rather laugh than exercise. Oh, so I think Bear mentioned that I would post some of my photography pictures on our blog so I will do that today! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment