Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINAL-ly Done!


What a week it has been! I think it is safe to assume we are ALL glad that this week is over!! I'm pretty sure Bear wanted to trade me in for a new wife today, I was so grouchy because just like everybody else, I have been stressed to the max! Poor guy, I better make him his favorite cheesecake for putting up with me! Bear is very excited, he earned an A in chemistry! He worked his little tail off so he deserves it for sure. As for the rest of our classes we are not sure what the final scores are but we are still crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

This weekend we are going to play play play! It is a tradition in the Hawkins family to make gingerbread houses so we are going to go to Bear's brother's house to do that. The picture above is our cute gingerbread house we made last year!

Well, it is 8:00 p.m. and Bear and I want to go home (we are at the school) to eat some dinner so ta ta for now! Have a great weekend and looooong break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment