Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We are a little behind the times! With school, student gov. and work, we have become a little stressed out. We aren't in the semester that long either!
A week or so ago we had the opportunity to go to the chamber of commerce banquet. We went because our recently retired Executive Director, Andy Shinkle, received the Total Citizen Award. It was fun to be there and see a well deserved individual get recognized.
Our classes range from fun to "let's just get it out of the way". McKinzie is in a photography class and has been talking some fun pictures. I wish I was as talented as she is. They look really good. Maybe I can convince her to let me put some on here.
We have some fun activities lined up for the students. This Saturday we are having a movie day at walker cinema! It looks like we have had a lot of people interested in it because we have given a lot of tickets away. So get there early before your show sells out! The LDSSA club is putting on a dance this month. As soon as I get the info from them I will be sure to let everybody know so they can come over and shake it.
We hope this finds everybody doing well! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment