Friday, November 13, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

15 DAYS to go! So this morning the Digis guy came over to our house to check our signal for the internet...we are like negative signal. Dangit. How are we supposed to get our homework done? I guess we will have to come up with plan B. But what the heck, who wants to do homework anyways right?! Good news: Bear earned the highest grade in his math class with a 69% on the last test they had. Ouch! Bad news: as for me, I think I earned the lowest haha shoot, better luck next time I hope. Oh so I promised to get back to you about the Heavenly Chocolate Mousse. It was a winner and the recipe is easy. You can check out the recipe here, Heavenly Chocolate Mousse.

For a brief while, Representative Rob Bishop came to our school to talk to a class about government. We slipped in for it and he sounded like a really nice fellow. We got a picture with him and everything! The only bummer is that I forgot my cord for my camera and can't upload pictures for y'all.

I don't know if everybody knows how much Bear loves George Strait but the other day when the CMA's were on, Bear got home in the middle of them and when George Strait didn't win anything he was nominated for, he was about ready to boycott all big media. How could somebody with more #1 hits than anybody.... ever, and who still gets multiple #1 hits on each album be beaten out by a teenie bopper that can't even hold a tune in a bucket. She sounds terrible live, but anyway, he was torqued. Poor George. We still love him. I just wish we could afford to be concert junkies and follow him around the country! Well, we are outta here, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment