Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!

I think I may have miscounted for the countdown because I somehow counted that we have 12 days left and last week we had 15 so sorry if I got your hopes up! But look at it on the bright side we have less than two weeks (in school days) left! That is definitely something to be excited about! Yesterday we held our first Turkey Bowling Tournament and it went so well! We had twelve teams hefting large, frozen, stuffed animal polar bears down the "lanes". It was certainly more challenging than it looked! Bear woke up today and said that his buns hurt from throwing the frozen bears hahaha isn't that hilarious? My arms are feeling a bit sore too though... darnit. Nonetheless, we had a fun time! And a special thanks to Jen Gardner and faculty and staff, they provided us with a bunch of 2 liter bottles that we used for our bowling pins. Thanks a million! We hope to see Turkey Bowling become tradition for USU Brigham City. I will be posting pictures as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment