Friday, November 6, 2009

The Offical Countdown

As of today we have 22 days left in the semester! That I can handle. This week has been pretty dull as far as events go. So Bear and I have been playing catch up on our classes. Looks like this weekend is going to be cloudy with a chance of math, folklore and geology. Hopefully more than a chance though :] it really needs to be done!

Well...I just took my second math test I'm praying that I did okay, I sure wish math was my thing. I am so ready to be done with that class. I'm sure everybody is very excited for the end of the semester and the nice long break we will have! So anyways...I'm kind of feeling bored because Bear just left for his chemistry lab so I think I am going to try a new recipe: Heavenly Chocolate Mousse! I can't wait to try it. I will let you know how it turned out next week! Tootle loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment