Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buns of Steel

Last weekend was a success for our movie day we had 415 people attend. Thanks to all of you that participated! Clair and I went to "When in Rome" and I have to say, not my favorite. But it was free so I can't complain right?

Just in case you haven't heard, we have our very own physical trainer on campus for students. She is excellent and wants to help everybody no matter how much or how little you have to work on. Her schedule is as follows:

Monday 6:30am, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 8:00pm
Tuesday 6:15 am
Wednesday 6:30am, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 4:45pm
Friday 6:30am, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30pm

Bonus: There is NO fee attached!

I am excited for this weekend not only because I get to spend time with my cuddly Bear but our neices and nephew will be staying with us, we are the babysitters. If that doesn't scare ya I don't know what will! We're going to make sugar cookies, I'll probably be find frosting in places I didn't know existed but it will be a good time! Bear's brothers are also going to be staying with us so we are going to have a house full this weekend. Everybody have a good Valentine's and remember no school Monday!! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment