Friday, February 19, 2010

A Little More About Us

Last weekend was a success with our nieces and nephew, we had tons of fun and nothing in my house broke! I will post a few of our pictures next week, I forgot my camera today. Even though we didn't have classes Monday it has been one hectic week. At Little Brigham Aggies we had a few employees that had things come up so the rest of us were busy filling in their shifts, but I do like the extra hours $$$! Bear has been busy keeping up with his classes trying hard not to fall behind. I should be doing the same thing. hmmm. Looks like that is what I will be doing this weekend! Bear is all sorts of excited because he gets to hang out with his buddy Bryan this weekend and they are going to go snow machining (Bear's absolute favorite thing to do)! Bryan's wife and I are going to stay at her place and make food for when the boys come back. She went to culinary school so I am hoping she shows me her tricks of the trade! I really enjoy cooking I just wish I had more time to do it and experiment with new recipes. I think it is easy to do the same recipes all the time because you know that both you and your spouse like them and if you try something new and don't like it, in our case, there is no time to re-make another meal. I'm bound and determined so I will...someday! :) You guys have a great weekend and hopefully next week will be more exciting to write/read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment